Casey Callich is a writer, creative,
& communications professional.
- I am a writer with 7+ years of experience in marketing and communications.
- I excel at crafting clear, engaging messaging.
- Copywriting, including headline, e-mail, report writing
- Proofreading and copyediting
- Campaign concepting and creative direction
- Graphic design, including Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Intermediate HTML and CSS
- Associate Director of Communications, Howard Brown Health (Chicago, IL) | 2017-Current
- Compile and write the Howard Brown Health Annual Report (2019🡭, 2020🡭, 2021🡭)
- Oversee email marketing to list of 40,000+ subscribers
- Maintain and update content for howardbrown.org
- Manage social media channels for 3 brands across multiple platforms
- Supervise Communications Associate and Graphic Designers
- Copywriter, PACO Collective (Chicago, IL) | 2016-2017
- Created brand campaigns for print, TV, & web for brands, including ComEd and Illinois State Lottery.
- Edited and proofed English adaptations of Spanish content
- Copywriter, Acumen Brands (Fayetteville, AR) | 2014-2016
- Wrote 3-5 weekly marketing emails for CountryOutfitter.com
- Developed in-house boot brands and write SEO-optimized descriptions for 300+ products
- English Language & Literature - University of Arkansas (Fayetteville, AR) | 2010
- Bachelor’s Degree - Magna Cum Laude
- Python (the programming language)
- Plants and fungi
- Jaw harps
I am currently seeking a new role - Want to get in touch? Email me: 'CallichC' at gmail.com